CORPORATE TRANSACTIONS AND MATTERS
The firm provides services for a variety of corporate transactions and matters, ranging from corporate formation, internal corporate governance, operational agreements, and licensing agreements. Some of the services provided by the firm are summarized below.
Corporate Formation, Operation and Restructuring
- Draft formation, governance and operational documents for a number of companies in a variety of industries, including the technology, manufacturing, financial services, marketing, entertainment, fashion, medical device and food and beverage industries.
- Represent start-up clients in a broad range of matters including regulatory compliance, private financing, development of restricted stock plans and licensing of technology.
- Draft services, manufacturing and distribution agreements for clients in a number of industries, including large-scale national and international agreements in the consumer goods industry.
- Negotiate and draft separation and restructuring agreements for clients to accomplish planned restructurings or resolve shareholder disputes.
Intellectual Property and Trade Secret Transactions
- Negotiate and draft licensing and assignment agreements for patent and trademark rights in a variety of industry, including the consumer goods, medical device, fashion and food and beverage industries.
- Assess intellectual property rights, including due diligence and opinion work, in connection with protection or sale/acquisition of intellectual property portfolios.
- Prosecute trademark applications for trade names, taglines and logos.
- Draft employment agreements and corresponding provisions for assignment of intellectual property rights, non-competition, non-solicitation and protection of confidential and trade secret information.